Contact Info

If you have recently changed your contact information being address, or phone number you must submit a change of address form and W2 to the Human Resource office only.  The log office will no longer be accepting contact information in person or over the phone.  Your contact information will be routed to the log office once proper documentation is filled out.  If you plan on moving out of the area, forms can be faxed to you to complete as well. 

Forms are available at the human resource office at the large saw mill.

If you have any questions please call or stop by to see Bobi E. Manuel in the Human Resource Office.